1. For the base, cut light green cardstock to 11 x 11in. Place cardstock
in the upper left corner of the scoring board. Score at 3in and then
8in. Turn the paper 90 degrees and repeat.
2. Cut the score lines on two opposing sides of the cardstock up to the center scored square. Fold the corner squares in and secure with double-sided tape.
3. For the lid, cut light green cardstock to 8 x 8in. Align the cardstock to the 1/16in mark near the upper left corner of the scoring board. Score at 2in and then 7 1/8in. Turn the paper 90 degrees and repeat.
4. Before assembling the lid, find the center of lid and cut a 3 inch circle window in top of lid.
5. Cut the score lines on two opposing sides of the cardstock up to the center scored square. Fold the corner squares in and secure with double-sided tape.
6. Cut a 4in x 4in piece from an acetate transparency sheet and adhere to the underside of the box lid.
7. Cut four 1 x 12” strips of light blue cardstock. Cut four 3/4 x 12in strips of light pink cardstock. Cut four 1/2in strips of coral cardstock.
8. Adhere two blue strips end to end to create a longer strip. Repeat with remaining strips to yield two long blue strips, two long pink strips, and two long coral strips.
9. Center a long blue strip to one side of circle window, wrap the strip around the box, and adhere ends at bottom of box. On top of this strip, adhere a light pink strip, and then a coral strip, adhering each in the same manner. Repeat on other side of circle window.
10. Add Wild Roses embellishments to box.
11. Cut a 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 piece of light pink cardstock to create tag. Stamp sentiment using the Custom Stamp Set, and adhere one corner of the tag under flower embellishment.