1. Use the paper trimmer to cut black cardstock to 7 1/2" x 7". Place cardstock on the scoring board with the 7 1/2" side running along the top of the board. Use a bone folder to score a line at 3 3/4", fold in half and run the bone folder along the folded edge to make a nice crease.
2. Cut patterned paper to 3 1/2" x 6 3/4" and adhere to the center of the card front with a tape runner.
3. Cut a vintage photo to 3 1/4" x 3 1/4". Apply witches’ hats and broom stickers to the photo. Adhere the photo to the back of the large ornate frame with hot glue. Trim any visible excess with scissors.
4. Adhere the ornate frame to the center of the front of the card with 3D-Dots.
5. Add two leaves along the bottom curve of the frame. Add a spider sticker between the leaves.
6. Use your computer to create a Halloween greeting with a border to fit within a 2" x 2" space. Print it on orange cardstock, trim, and tuck behind the frame with 3D-Dots. Alternate suggestion: Use a rubber stamp and black ink for your Halloween greeting.