1. Cut a 10" x 7" piece of patterned cardstock and fold in half for a 5" x 7" side-folding card.
2. Scan or make a photocopy of your original picture to a size of 3 3/4" x 5 3/4", and print it in grey or sepia tones on cream cardstock. Trim the photo to leave a border, or mat your photo onto a slightly larger piece of cream cardstock.
3. Using the applicator included in the chalks set, add a small amount of pink chalk in a circular motion to the cheeks of the figure. You can further colorize the photo if you wish.
4. Using Halloween stickers, embellish the photo with a witch hat, a wand, and stars as desired. Adhere the finished panel to the center of the card front.
5. Finish by tying a length of the ribbon around the fold of the card with a bow on the outside.