1. Cover front and back of composition notebook with glue stick and then cover with pink cardstock.
2. Trim pink and green patterned paper to fit on top of the pink cardstock, adhere pink patterned paper over top of the green patterned but don’t attach to cover just yet.
3. Create Recipe Book title in word processing program and print on white cardstock. Trim and adhere to pink patterned paper.
4. Create 6 border strips using scalloped edge border punch, adhere one of the strips to the title, covering the edge of the white cardstock.
5. Stitch around the layered elements as shown in the example.
6. Attach the recipe book title to front of composition book as shown.
7. Embellish with Let’s Bake stickers. For dimension, add 3D Dots to the backside of a few of the stickers.
8. To decorate the inside, print the different section titles that you’ll have in your cook book on white cardstock. Use the Real Estate sign punch to punch the words out, refer to the example, and adhere to the different sections in the book.
9. Attach one scalloped border strip to each title page.