1. Create a layout background with red dot pattern and white cardstock. Round the corners of the whote cardstock before attaching to the dot background.
2. Using the spray ink and a sponge lightly color the white background with some yellow.
3. Add layers of punched strips and solid strips and circles along the left hand side of the page.
4. Cut photos to fit inside larger circles on the left hand side.
5. Print journaling onto white cardstock and ink edges with yellow ink and sponge. Adhere with 3D dots.
6. Cut pennant shapes from orange and white cardstock. Ink white with yellow spray ink and sponge and adhere to red bakers twine.
7. Place brads around page.
8. Tie pennants to the brads with the bakers twine. Use 3D dots to keep in place one tied.
9. Add alphabet letters to the pennant.
TIP: Cut a template for your pennant shapes and then trace them and cut out as many as you need. Tape string to the back side to make it easy to hang your pennant.