# Beads Needed for the Flying Ghosts:
Glow-in-the-Dark Green - 684
Clear - 21
Black - 15# Beads Needed for the “Boo” Words:
Orange - 94
Kiwi Lime - 112
Purple - 101# Beads Needed for the Tombstone Display:
Orange - 28
Glow-in-the-Dark Green - 146
Kiwi Lime - 27
Purple - 35
Clear - 7
Grey - 382
Black - 27
1. Download the Scary Ghosties Project Pattern. Use the large square pegboard for your projects. If you’re using a clear pegboard, slide the actual-size pattern underneath it. Place all the beads for the design.
2. Cover the completed design with the ironing paper. Keeping the iron level, gently iron the beads in a circular motion for about 10 seconds to fuse the beads evenly. Ironed properly, the beads will still have an open center. On a 3-D project such as this, DO NOT OVER-IRON the beads as it will make the centers of the beads close and can make assembly difficult. Warning: Parents
—the ironing must be done by an adult only. Some irons may emit steam. Please keep children at a safe distance.
3. Once the design is cool, peel off the ironing paper. Lift your design from the pegboard; flip the design over and repeat step #2. Your pegboard and ironing paper are reusable.
4. Wrap each length of wire around a pencil to create a spring approximately 3-4" long.
5. Ask an adult to help push the spring ends through the designs and feet as shown.
6. Slide the feet onto the tombstone. Then slide the tombstone into the slot in the base.