# Beads Needed:
Sand - 86
Blush - 1
Pink - 354
Yellow - 519
Light Blue - 414
Dark Blue - 547
Light Brown - 46
Brown - 2
White - 25
1. Download the Pool Party Project Pattern. Use the large circle, large square, and girl peg boards for your project. If you’re using a clear peg board, slide the actual-size pattern underneath it. Place all the beads for the design.
2. Ask an adult to fuse your designs. Place your peg board on a flat, heat-safe surface. Set a household iron to the medium setting. Place ironing paper over the peg board. In a circular motion, begin to iron the project. When ironed properly, the beads will still have an open center. Let the design cool.
3. Remove the paper and bead design from the peg board. Flip the design over to expose the non-fused side. Repeat step two. Let cool completely. Note: Beads need heat for about 10-20 seconds per side to fuse evenly. Depending on the size of the project, additional heating time may be required. Since you are working on a 3-D project, DO NOT OVER-IRON the beads as it will make the centers of the beads close and can make assembly more challenging.
4. Once the design is cool, peel off the ironing paper. Lift your design from the peg board; flip the design over and repeat step #2. Your peg boards and ironing paper are reusable.
5. Pool assembly: Using the solid piece as the base, align the first yellow ring with the base and glue together. Repeat for the remaining two yellow rings, then the blue and the pink rings.
6. Girl assembly: Slide the girl’s feet into the foot stands.