# Beads Needed for the Pumpkin:
Orange - 275
Yellow Glitter - 45
Brown - 11
# Beads Needed for the Witch's Hat:
Yellow Glitter - 6
Purple - 27
Black - 78
1. Download the Luminaria Project Pattern. Use the large hexagon peg board for your project. If you’re using a clear peg board, slide the actual-size pattern underneath it. Place all the beads for the design.
2. Ask an adult to fuse your designs. Place your peg board on a flat, heat-safe surface. Set a household iron to the medium setting. Place ironing paper over the peg board. In a circular motion, begin to iron the project. When ironed properly, the beads will still have an open center. Let the design cool.
3. Remove the paper and bead design from the peg board. Flip the design over to expose the non-fused side. Repeat step two. Let cool completely. Note: Beads need heat for about 10-20 seconds per side to fuse evenly. Depending on the size of the project, additional heating time may be required.
4. Once the design is cool, peel off the ironing paper. Lift your design from the peg board; flip the design over and repeat step #2. Your peg boards and ironing paper are reusable.
5. Assembly: Decide where you want to position your pumpkin and witch hat on the luminaria bags and trace them lightly with a pencil. Cut the shape out of the bag about 1/2" inside the traced line. This will allow more light to shine through. Then glue your Perler piece in place.
Use your favorite Halloween stamps and black ink to stamp your luminaria bags. Put stones or sand in the bottom of the bags to weigh them down. Place battery-operated flickering candles inside, then display after dark. Great for party decorations or a porch display for trick-or-treaters.