1. We created this bracelet by alternating three pastel shades of rubber bands and three colors of Perler beads to match the bands.
2. Take a band and slip it through one end of a fastener.
3. Take your next color band and slip it through the first band bringing both loop ends together. Carefully slip a Perler bead onto one loop end of the band and bring both loops back together.
4. Now slip another color band through the two loops and bring those two loops together. Add another bead just like before.
5. Repeat this process until your bracelet is the desired length for your wrist (we used 17 beads).
6. Gather your last two loops together and attach to the other end of the fastener to finish.