# Beads Needed for the Tree:
Black - 888# Beads Needed for the Moon:
Neon Yellow - 96
Black - 40
# Beads Needed for the Tombstones:
Neon Orange - 24
Grey - 673
Dark Grey - 252
White - 69
1. Download the Ghastly Graveyard Project Pattern. Use the large square and small circle pegboards for your project. For the tree, assemble TWO large square pegboards as shown. Cut out the individual halves of the chart and tape them together so that you can see the whole design at once. If you’re using clear pegboards, slide the actual-size pattern underneath them. Now place all the beads for your project.
2. Cover the completed design with the ironing paper. Keeping the iron level, gently iron the beads in a circular motion for about 10 seconds to fuse the beads evenly. Ironed properly, the beads will still have an open center. On a 3-D project such as this, DO NOT OVER-IRON the beads as it will make the centers of the beads close and can make assembly difficult. Warning: Parents
—the ironing must be done by an adult only. Some irons may emit steam. Please keep children at a safe distance.
3. Once the design is cool, peel off the ironing paper. Lift your design from the pegboard; flip the design over and repeat step #2. Your pegboards and ironing paper are reusable.
4. Assemble your tombstones by inserting the bottom of the upright stone into its base. For the tall tombstone, layer the smaller base piece on top of the larger one, then insert the upright stone into both.
5. Tree Assembly: After you have completed the two large tree sections, turn them at right angles to each other, align the slots, and slide them together as shown.