# Beads Needed:
Red - 78
Orange - 49
Cheddar - 392
Pastel Green - 56
Kiwi Lime - 173
Tan - 10
Rust - 89
Light Brown - 877
Brown - 249
1. Download the Cheeseburger Project Sheet. Use the indicated large square and small circle pegboards as shown on the project sheet. If you are using a clear pegboard, slide the actual-size pattern underneath it. Now, place all the beads for the design.
2. Cover the completed design with the ironing paper. Keeping the iron level, gently iron the beads in a circular motion for about 10 seconds to fuse the beads evenly. Ironed properly, the beads will still have an open center. Warning: Parents—the ironing must be done by an adult only. Some irons may emit steam. Please keep children at a safe distance.
3. Once the design is cool, peel off the ironing paper. Lift your design from the pegboard; flip the design over and repeat step #2. Your pegboard and ironing paper are reusable.
4. Thread the needle with brown thread. Working through the holes of the beads, sew on about 10 tan beads to the smallest piece of the bun top to look like sesame seeds.
5. Stack all of the cheeseburger pieces to look like the photo, then glue together.