# Beads Needed:
Red - 228
Light Brown - 164
Dark Grey - 228
Black - 800
White - 800
1. Download the Checkers Project Pattern. Use the large square and small circle peg boards for your project. If you’re using a clear peg board, slide the actual-size pattern underneath it. Place all the beads for the design.
2. Cover the completed design with the ironing paper. Keeping the iron level, gently iron the beads in a circular motion for about 10 seconds to fuse the beads evenly. Ironed properly, the beads will still have an open center. Warning: Parents—the ironing must be done by an adult only. Some irons may emit steam. Please keep children at a safe distance.
3. Once the design is cool, peel off the ironing paper. Lift your design from the peg board; flip the design over and repeat step #2. Your peg board and ironing paper are reusable.
4. Cut a piece of matboard 8 1/4" square. Arrange your checkerboard panels as indicated, making sure the brown border is continuous around the board.
3. Glue the panels to the matboard to make one complete playing surface. You’re ready to play!