# Beads Needed:
Red - 14
Rust - 286
Cranapple - 40
Orange - 17
Neon Yellow - 27
Gold Metallic - 10
Light Green - 22
Dark Green - 299
Tan - 126
Light Brown - 4
Brown - 323
Black - 200
1. Download the Camping Fun Project Pattern. Use the large square and large hexagon peg boards for your project. If you’re using a clear peg board, slide the actual-size pattern underneath it. Place all the beads for the design.
2. Ask an adult to fuse your designs. Place your peg board on a flat, heat-safe surface. Set a household iron to the medium setting. Place ironing paper over the peg board. In a circular motion, begin to iron the project. When ironed properly, the beads will still have an open center. Let the design cool.
?3. Remove the paper and bead design from the peg board. Flip the design over to expose the non-fused side. Repeat step two. Let cool completely. Note: Beads need heat for about 10-20 seconds per side to fuse evenly. Depending on the size of the project, additional heating time may be required. On a 3-D project like this, DO NOT OVER-IRON the beads as it will make the centers of the beads close and can make assembly more challenging.
4. Once the design is cool, peel off the ironing paper. Lift your design from the peg board; flip the design over and repeat step #2. Your peg boards and ironing paper are reusable.
5. Trees: Insert the tree trunks into the slots in the “feet”.
6. Bear: Insert the bear’s two lower paws into the two larger brown “feet”.
7. Tent: Attach the three long “feet’ at right angles to the lower horizontal edge of the tent.
8. Campfire: Use the glue pad on the fire beads, then glitter. Insert the base of the campfire into the X-shaped “foot”. Next, thread brown beads onto two 2” long pieces of chenille stem. Bend the ends of the chenille to secure the beads. Glue these “logs” across the base of the campfire.