1. Cover work area with newspaper. Place object on a paper plate or large sheet of paper to catch excess glitter. With a paintbrush, spread glue over part of the surface of the object. (It is usually easiest to glue and glitter in sections.)
2. Sprinkle glitter over glue, covering completely. Let dry (test after an hour), then shake off excess glitter onto paper.
3. Tip glitter from paper back into bottle. Repeat glittering process on remainder of object.
• The glue bottle has a brush attached inside the lid, but you can use a smaller paintbrush, or a larger one, depending on the size of your project.
• If necessary, dilute the glue with a little water. Blend two parts glue to one part water to an even consistency.
• A thicker layer of glue takes longer to dry, but will hold the glitter better.