1. Cut green cardstock to 5 x 9in and stamp a pattern using the bat image from the Haunted stamp set. Mat on black cardstock and score at 3 1/2in and 5 1/2in.
2. Cut orange cardstock to 2 x 9in and stamp a pattern using the spider web image from Haunted stamp set. Mat on black and lavender cardstock and score at 3 1/2in and 5 1/2in, and adhere to green stamped piece. Fold at score lines to form front, bottom, and back panels of box.
3. To form sides of box, cut two strips of black cardstock to 2 x 4in. Score at 1in and 3in, and fold on score lines. Adhere one flap to inside front of box, near the bottom panel. Adhere the other flap to inside of back panel. Repeat on opposite side of box.
4. Stamp spider web image on white cardstock and cut out with Simple Circle Cutter. Mat on two additional circles of orange and lavender cardstock. Stamp bat from the Carnival stamp set, cut out with scissors, and adhere onto spider web. Use adhesive foam dot to adhere layered circle to front of treat box as shown.
5. Place cellophane bag inside box. Place treats in bag and tie with ribbon.