1. Cut light green cardstock to 5 1/4 x 10 1/2in. Score at 5 1/4in and fold to create a card base that measures 5 1/4in square.
2. Cut a 5in square of green cardstock. Use the Flower Patch corner punch on all four corners. Use the edge punch to punch all four sides, aligning the punched corner of the paper over the corner design on one of the punch wings. Adhere punched piece to card base.
3. Cut a piece of light pink cardstock to 3 3/4in square. Place the envelope template at the upper left corner of the scoring board. Align the cardstock piece with the template and score in half-inch increments. Turn the paper 90 degrees and repeat. Adhere to card base in center of green punched square.
4. Cut light green cardstock to 5 1/4 x 1in. Glue across card base about 1 3/4in from bottom edge.
5. Punch green cardstock using Flowers On a Vine deep edge punch. Repeat with pink cardstock. Adhere green vine piece to light green strip. Trim flowers from pink vine piece and set aside.
6. Punch light pink cardstock using Flower Patch edge punch. Repeat with light green cardstock. Trim large flowers from both pieces. Back centers of light green flowers with pink cardstock and adhere to green vine as shown.
7. Glue light pink flowers to large pink vine flowers and adhere to card as shown, using foam adhesive. Add pearl stickers to flower centers.
8. Print sentiment on light green cardstock. Trim and mat sentiment on pink cardstock. Adhere to card base using foam adhesive.