1. Create card base from a 7 x 10in piece of red cardstock. Use bone folder and ruler to score in half for a 5 x 7in finished card.
2. Cut green cardstock to 6 ¾ x 4 ¾in and adhere to card base.
3. Stamp reindeer in red ink on cream cardstock. Trim as shown to allow approximately 1/4in around all sides of the stamped image. Tip: Apply even pressure while stamping.
4. Stamp vine frame in green ink on cream cardstock. Stamp “Season’s Greetings” in red ink inside stamped frame. Trim cardstock on all four sides.
5. Stamp border in red ink on cream cardstock, and trim to width of the card.
6. Mat the stamped reindeer on green cardstock. Mat on red cardstock, and again on brown cardstock, as shown. Repeat for the stamped greeting. Layer the stamped border strip on red cardstock, and again on brown cardstock.
7. Cut a 4in piece from the matted border strip. Adhere the 4in piece to the bottom left of the card, and the remaining piece to the bottom right of card as shown.
8. Use foam adhesive to attach reindeer block to card, covering the divided border strip.
9. Adhere greeting to card as shown. Tie a red ribbon bow and adhere with
foam adhesive above greeting.