1. Using craft knife, cut around three sides of one of the frames on the patterned paper. Repeat 12 additional times. Score and fold the fourth side of each frame to create a door. Tip: Doors can open to right or left.
2. Punch the numbers 1 through 13 from orange cardstock. Adhere a number to each of the doors using a fine-tip glue pen.
3. Place a black gemstone on each door to create a doorknob.
4. Adhere a photo behind each door.
5. Remove glass from 13 1/2in square frame and discard. Place the project into frame.
6. Cut “Happy Halloween” border from paper pad and adhere to bottom of frame.
7. From paper pad, cut a large bat, and adhere to lower left corner of frame as shown. Cut a small bat and an owl, and set aside.
8. Using orange diamond patterned paper, cut a 5 x 2 3/8in block. Spell “Spooky Days” with alphabet stickers on the orange block, and mat on black cardstock. Adhere small bat to lower right corner using foam squares.
9. Cut a 3 x 2 3/8in strip of coordinating patterned paper. Using fringe scissors, cut a 2in fringe on one long side. Adhere to back of “Spooky Days” title as shown. Tip: Curl fringe by wrapping each section of fringe around a toothpick.
10. Print the number 13 using a computer. Trace it onto black glitter paper, and cut out with a craft knife on cutting mat. Adhere to orange cardstock and trim sides. Mat on coordinating patterned paper, and mat again on black cardstock. Adhere owl behind mat and place black gemstones on eyes.