1. Cut pink cardstock to 11 1/2 x 11 1/2in. Mat on 12 x 12in sheet of cream cardstock.
2. Cut two 12 x 1 3/4in strips of cranberry cardstock. Punch each strip with the Lattice Heart deep edge punch, creating five hearts. Tip: Start by positioning edge of strip at the edge of the design seen on the top of the punch head. After punching, trim the strip so the design is symmetrical on the cardstock.
3. Adhere the strips across the top and bottom of the pink cardstock as shown.
4. Cut two 11 1/2 x 1/4in green strips. Adhere strips across top and bottom edges of the cranberry borders.
5. Mat photo on cranberry cardstock. Mat again on white cardstock, and again on green. Adhere to left side of page.
6. Using the Scalloped Large Heart Punch, punch eight hearts from cranberry cardstock. Adhere four hearts to the upper right area of the page as shown, points together, to resemble a flower.
7. Punch four additional hearts from cranberry cardstock. Fold each one in half. Working with hearts one by one, place a line of glue along the crease, and layer a folded heart on top of a heart on the page to create a dimensional flower. Add a pearl embellishment at the center of the flower.
8. Print title and journaling using computer on white cardstock. Mat on cranberry cardstock and again on green cardstock, and adhere below flower.