1. Cut yellow cardstock to 6 x 6in. Use the Flower Bunch corner punch on all four corners. Use the coordinating edge punch to punch all four sides, aligning the punched corner of the paper over the corner design on one of the punch wings.
2. Create a 6 x 6in card from green cardstock. Adhere punched piece to front of card.
3. Cut a 4 x 4in square from cream cardstock. Mat with green cardstock. Adhere to front of card using foam adhesive.
4. Cut four 1 x 6in strips from pale yellow cardstock. If desired, punch the strips with a decorative edge punch, and then cut the punched strip down to 4in. with the pattern centered. Adhere strips to front of card. Tip: Adhesive border stickers can also stand in for the punched strips.
5. Cut a 2 x 2in square from light yellow cardstock. Mat with green cardstock and adhere to center of card using foam adhesive.
6. Punch sentiment from green cardstock using the Alpha Punches set. Adhere to card using a fine tip glue pen.
7. Embellish card with pearls.