1. Cut a piece of kraft cardstock to 8 x 9 inches. Score and fold to create an 8 x 4 1/2 inch top-folding card.
2. Cut cream cardstock to 7 3/8 x 4 inches. Mat onto dark red cardstock and adhere to the card front.
3. Choose three different patterns from the mat pad and punch each with the scalloped heart punch.
4. Use the screw punch to create holes on each side of the hearts, then string the hearts into a banner with the twine. With foam adhesive, attach to the card front as shown, taping the ends of the twine on the inside of the card.
5. Cut the letters “BE MINE” from the mat pad. Adhere to the lower right of the card with foam adhesive.