1. Cut a piece of green cardstock to 7 x 12 inches. Score and fold in half for a 7 x 6 inch finished card.
2. Unfold the card and punch the front using the Punch All Over – Rose Window as shown.
TIps: Prior to using the punch, it may be helpful to draw some guidelines on the back of the cardstock for more precise alignment. You can also turn the punch upside down and slide the cardstock over to make sure you do not overlap the punched design. When using the punch, align the flat corners of the punch so that the magnets snap together properly.
3. Punch a flower from dark pink cardstock.
4. Adhere the pink flower with foam adhesive to the card as shown.
5. Use the precision scissors to hand cut the leaves and the paper trimmer to cut stems from dark green cardstock. Adhere to the card as shown.
6. Cut a piece of coordinating patterned paper to fit inside the card and adhere.
For Treat Bag:
1. Cut an opening in the front of the treat bag and adhere a piece of acetate inside the bag over the opening.
2. Cut a strip of green cardstock that you can score and fold to create a tent shaped sleeve that will fit around the treat bag. Use the Punch All Over – Rose Window to punch an opening on the front, center of the sleeve as shown. This opening and the opening on the bag should line up once the sleeve is adhered in place.