1. Measure the front of your gift bag. Cut yellow cardstock 1/4 inch smaller all around than the bag front. Cut a piece of vellum 1/4 inch smaller all around than the yellow cardstock, then mat them onto the front of the gift bag as shown.
2. Punch butterflies from yellow, orange, pink, sky blue and periwinkle cardstock. Fold each one in half and crease using the bone folder.
3. Punch a flourish label from green cardstock, then add your sentiment with printing or stamping.
4. Use foam adhesive to adhere the punched label to the front of the bag. Adhere butterflies as shown.
5. Add mini pearls to the head of each butterfly for a elegant touch.