For Love card:
1. Cut a piece of pink cardstock to 7 x 12 inches. Score and fold in half for a 7 x 6 inch finished card.
2. Unfold the card and use the Studded Heart all-over punch to punch hearts on the front of the card as shown, starting with the center heart.
TIps: Prior to using the punch, it may be helpful to draw some guidelines on the back of the cardstock for more precise alignment. You can also turn the punch upside down and slide the cardstock over to make sure you do not overlap the punched design. When using the punch align the flat corners of the punch so that the magnets snap together properly.
3. Punch the letters “love” using the Alphabet punches from light pink cardstock. Punch 4 hearts from red cardstock.
4. Adhere the letters to one of the red punched hearts as shown. Use adhesive foam dots to adhere the four red hearts to the front of the card as shown.
5. Cut a piece of coordinating patterned paper to fit inside the card and adhere.
For Treat Bag:
1. Slide the base of the punch into the treat bag and hold it in a centered position to the front of the bag.
2. Attach the front of the punch to the base from the outside of the treat bag and punch.