1. Cut black cardstock to 8 3/4 x 12in. Score and fold in half for a 8 3/4 x 6in card.
2. Cut black patterned paper to 8 1/2 x 5 3/4in. Adhere to card.
3. Cut a piece of black cardstock to 8 x 5 1/4in. Cut pumpkin patterned paper to 7 3/4 x 5in. Adhere to black cardstock.
4. Place foam adhesive on the back of black cardstock and attach to card base.
5. Using black patterned paper, cut a banner measuring 4 x 2in. Mat on black cardstock.
6. Mat “Boo” sticker on black cardstock, then mat again on white cardstock.
7. Adhere matted sticker to banner, and adhere banner to card.