1. Place object to be glittered on a glitter tray or paper plate to catch excess glitter.
2. Spread glue over bottom two-thirds of glass votive. Tip: If necessary, dilute the glue with a little water. In a disposable cup, blend two parts glue to one part water to an even consistency. A thicker layer of glue takes longer to dry, but will hold the glitter better.
3. Sprinkle Feldspar glitter from the 24-pack over the glue, covering completely. Shake off excess glitter onto tray or paper plate, and let dry (test after an hour). Tip glitter from tray or plate back into bottle.
4. Repeat glittering process on the shell using Cotton Candy iridescent glitter. Let dry.
5. Wrap blue and white twine several times above the glittered area on the votive. Tie in a bow.
6. Hot glue the glittered shell to the front of the votive on top of the bow as shown.