1. Apply glitter glue to the front of chipboard circles. Set aside to dry.
2. Create an 8 x 5in card from the dark green cardstock. Cut a 7x 4 ½in piece of cream cardstock for the front. Mat with the aqua cardstock. Adhere to front of card.
3. Cut a tree from lime green cardstock. Adhere to card using adhesive foam squares.
4. Arrange and adhere chipboard circles on tree. Tip: Use adhesive foam squares to randomly pop up some ornaments on the tree to create more dimension.
5. Punch sentiment from aqua cardstock. Glue to front of card using fine-tip glue pen.
6. Glitter the letters using matching glitter glue.