1. Create a 5 x7in card from light yellow cardstock.
2. Use the 1in Circle punch to punch 2 purple, 2 aqua, 2 light orange, and 1 red circle. Apply coordinating Glitter Glue colors evenly over each punched circle. Once the glittered circles are dry, adhere to the front of the card in a random pattern.
3. Cut a 1in wide strip of purple cardstock to fit across the front of the card. Adhere across the center of the card.
4. Punch “Happy Birthday” from light orange cardstock using the Alphabet Punch Set. Center and adhere to purple strip using fine-tip glue pen. Use gold Glitter Glue to trace over each letter and let dry.
5. Punch smaller multi color circles from purple, aqua and light orange cardstock and adhere to the front of the card in a random pattern.