1. Using the Garden Gate Deep Edge Punch, punch the length of a 3 x 12 inch piece of medium green cardstock.
2. Adhere to a piece of light green cardstock. Use scissors to trim away the excess light green cardstock from the top punched edge as shown.
3. Use the Garden Gate Deep Edge Trim Punch to punch a strip from light pink cardstock. Cut out some of the small flowers and adhere over the medium green flowers using the ballpoint glue pen.
4. Using the Bangle Chain Deep Edge Punch, punch a strip from light green cardstock. Adhere along the bottom of the medium green strip.
5. Adhere the assembled wrap to the glass hurricane candle using double-sided tape. Insert the tea light.