1. Cut both colors of crepe paper into 2 1/2 inch strips. Using the fringe scissors, cut 2 inches into the side of the crepe paper strip.
2. Adhere the pink fringe pieces first to the side of the bag with the fringed edges pointing to the top and bottom of the bag as shown. Layer the red fringe pieces allowing the pink to show as indicated.
3. Select a card from the Love Notes set and mat it onto black cardstock. Attach it to the front of the bag over the fringe using foam adhesive.
4. Cut a piece of black cardstock to 3 x 2 inches. Score it in half to create a tag. Punch a hole in the upper corner. Adhere a mini notebook sticker to the tag.
5. Tie the tag to the bag handle with twine.