1. Cut two sizes of circles from cardstock and floral patterned paper using large circle cutter and mat.
2. Using ruler and bone folder on cutting mat, score and fold one circle in half. Flip over and fold in half again. Repeat process two more times. Fold second circle the same way.
3. Before unfolding, snip point with scissors. Layer small circle onto larger one.
4. Use scissors to fringe short end of straw near the bend. Insert long end of straw through center of folded circles to form a stem.
5. To create leaves, cut striped paper into circles using large circle cutter and mat. Cut in half and punch one corner with 1/4in circle punch.
6. Write names on leaves. Thread straw through hole.
7. Fold down top of bag. Use tip of scissors to create a small slot in front of bag just below the fold. Insert straw through slot into bag.