1. Punch assorted flowers from medium pink, mulberry and pale yellow cardstock using the Embroidery large punch.
2. Wrap coordinating colors of embroidery floss around center of punched piece as shown.
3. Cut circles using circle cutter to back the punched flowers in contrasting shades of cardstock. Adhere to backs of flowers.
4. Punch a strip of dark green cardstock for the leaves using the Embroidery deep edge punch. Hand cut leaves from the strip as shown and back with light green cardstock.
5. Create a 6 x 8 in card from medium pink cardstock.
6. Cut pale pink cardstock to 5 ½ x 7 ½ in. Mat with mulberry cardstock. Adhere to front of card.
7. Cut a piece of kraft cardstock to create the bottom of the flower pot. Adhere to card.
8. Use the Embroidery deep edge punch to punch a strip from medium yellow cardstock. Cut a 1 ¼ x 3 ¼ in strip of kraft cardstock for top of flower pot. Layer and adhere the punched piece underneath the strip and trim to fit. Adhere to top of flower pot using foam adhesive.
9. Arrange and adhere the flowers and the leaves onto the front of the card. Tip: Use foam adhesive to layer the flowers and achieve dimension.