1. Cut green cardstock 10 x 8 in. Score and fold for a 5 x 8in card.
2. Cut light pink cardstock to 4 3/4 x 7 3/4in. Using the large floral vine stamp with green ink, stamp a pattern across the cardstock. Leave room on the ends of a few of the vines to stamp a flower. Tip: Stamp vines at random angles for a natural look. Allow some of the vines to run off the edge of the paper.
3. Stamp flowers in red ink on the ends of several of the vines. Stamp additional flowers on a separate piece of pink cardstock, and cut them out with detail scissors.
4. Use foam adhesive to attach the cut-out flowers to the stamped background.
5. Punch sentiment from light pink cardstock using alphabet punches. Using fine-tip glue pen, adhere letters to dark pink cardstock, and then trim. Mat the dark pink block on green cardstock. Using foam adhesive, attach sentiment to stamped cardstock.
6. Use foam adhesive to attach the matted stamped background to the front of the card.