1. For the box base, start with a 12 x 12 inch piece of dark pink cardstock.
2. Place the cardstock in the upper left corner of the scoring board. Score at 3 inches and then at 9 inches. Turn the paper 180 degrees and repeat.
3. Cut the score lines on two opposing sides of the cardstock up to the center scored square. Fold the corner squares in and secure with double-sided tape.
4. For the box lid, cut a piece of pearl cardstock to 10 1/4 x 10 1/4 inches.
5. Align the cardstock to the 1/16 inch mark on the scoring board. Score at 2 inches and then 8 1/8 inches. Turn the paper 180 degrees and repeat.
6. Use the Pinking Circle punch and punch randomly six times within the score lines of the center panel.
7. Use the Vintage Doily corner punch on all four corners. Use the coordinating edge punch to punch all four sides, aligning the punched corner of the paper over the corner design on one of the punch wings.
8. Cut the score lines on two opposing sides of the cardstock up to the center scored square. Fold the corner squares in and secure with double-sided tape.
9. Trim the light pink cardstock to fit inside of box lid and adhere with foam adhesive to the bottom of the lid.
10. Use the Pinking Circle punch to punch various circles from green, yellow, dark pink, light pink and lavender cardstock. Adhere green punched circle pieces to the top of the box as shown.
11. Use scissors to cut slits in the remaining punched circles. Using the tape runner, adhere the slit ends together with a slight overlap to create a cupped floral shape for each circle.
12. Adhere the flowers to the box top using foam adhesive and place pearl embellishments in the center of each flower.