1. Cut a 7 x 10 inch piece of silver flourish paper. Using ruler and bone folder, score in half to create a 5 x 7 inch card.
2. Cut a 2 1/4 x 7 inch strip of solid silver paper and adhere across the bottom portion of the card.
3. Adhere a scalloped pearl border along the top edge of the solid silver paper, and trim with scissors. Along the top of this border, attach the thinner scalloped pearl border so the straight edges overlap.
4. Cut a 3 1/2 inch circle from copper paper and a 3 1/4 inch circle from the cream decorative paper. Adhere the cream circle to the copper circle. Adhere the layered circles to the card using adhesive foam dots.
5. Adhere two butterflies to the cream circle. Tip: Cut out the acetate around the stickers so you can arrange them before adhering.
6. Decorate the corners of the card with diamond gemstones.