1. Create light blue card base by folding a 5 1/2 x 11 in piece of light blue cardstock in half. Tip: Use ruler and bone folder to score the card in half before folding.
2. Use the Double Loops corner and edge punches to punch around all four sides of the 3 1/4 inch square piece of light turquoise cardstock.
3. Use the Double Loops corner and edge punches to punch around all four sides of the 5in square of purple cardstock.
4. Use foam dots to adhere the light turquoise punched square to the purple punched square, and the purple punched square to the card.
5. Adhere the lavender square to the center of the light turquoise punched square using glue pen.
6. Add zinnia sticker to lavender square using a foam dot.