1. Start by cutting green cardstock to fit the front of your bag and adhere.
2. To create bag topper, punch a circle from medium pink cardstock, using the Eyelet Doily cartridge from the Circle Edge Punch starter set. Determine the circle size (6in to 12in) based on the width of the gift bag. Using the circle cutter, cut a dark pink cardstock circle to fit the center of the punched circle. Adhere firmly to center with strong double sided tape.
3. Punch a circle from dark pink cardstock, using the Flower Arches cartridge. Choose a size that will fit the bottom right hand corner of the bag. Using the circle cutter, cut a medium pink cardstock circle to fit the center of the punched circle. Adhere to center. Cut a light pink circle and adhere to the center of the medium pink circle.
4. Adhere Flower Arches circle to bottom right corner of green cardstock, and trim with craft knife and ruler. For dimension use adhesive foam squares.
5. Adhere pearls around the edge of the circle, and add one pearl to the center of the circle.
6. To finish Eyelet Doily bag topper, create a slot in the center of the circle. First score across the center with bone folder and ruler, and fold in half with dark circle facing inward. Create a slit to place gift bag topper over bag handles using a pencil to mark the outer edge of both sides of the handle. Use a ruler and craft knife and cut along the pencil line through both layers of cardstock.
7. Slide topper over bag handles
8. Add pearls along the centers of the doily design as shown.