1. For the box base, cut an 8 1/2 x 10 inch piece of light green cardstock. Place it in the upper left corner of the scoring board and score at 2 inches and then 8 1/2 inches. Turn the cardstock 180 degrees and repeat.
2. Cut the score lines on two opposing sides of the cardstock up to the center-scored square. Fold the corner squares in and secure with the permanent adhesive tape runner.
3. For the box lid, cut a piece of light green cardstock to 8 1/2 x 10 inches. Align the cardstock to the 1/16 inch mark on the scoring board. Score at 2 inches and then at 6 5/8 inches. Turn the paper 180 degrees and repeat.
4. Cut the score lines on two opposing sides of the cardstock up to the center-scored square. Fold the corner squares in and secure with the tape runner. Insert your gift in the box.
5. Cut a 2 1/2 x 10 inch strip of white cardstock. Using the Crochet Loop Deep Edge punch, line up the edge of the cardstock at the end of the punch. Punch one side of the strip, then flip the strip over and align the punch with the strip to make the borders of each side symmetrical.
6. Mat the punched strip onto light pink cardstock and again onto dark pink cardstock with the margins as shown in the photo.
7. Cut two 1 x 10 inch strips of white cardstock. Using the Crochet Loop Punch Around the Page edge punch, punch one side of each strip. Adhere these punched strips to the bottom of the matted strip as shown.
8. Center then adhere the completed band to the box with the ends on the bottom. Wrap green and white twine around the box.
9. To make the flower embellishment, slide the selector switch on the handle of the Crochet Flower punch to the detailed shape. Be sure the switch clicks into place. Insert yellow cardstock and punch by pressing down on lever evenly with both hands. Tip: Be sure to punch all the way through two layers when double punch is selected—there will be two
punching sounds. Punch 2 flowers.
10. On one flower, use precision scissors to snip between each petal of the punched flower, then curl them upwards. Adhere a dimensional pearl to the center of the flower. Layer this onto the other flower and adhere.
11. Use foam adheseive to attach the embellishment to the top of your box.