1. Pull white clay a few times blend, then roll into a smooth ball. Press into heart mold.
2. If necessary, use detailing tool to scrape excess from back of mold.
3. Release clay by gently bending back the mold. After unmolding, use detailing tool to smooth any rough edges.
4. Repeat Steps 1 through 3 to create four molded photo corners.
5. Paint clay pieces with silver paint and set aside to dry for up to 24 hours.
6. Print invitation text on white cardstock. Trim to desired size, allowing space for photo corners and heart as shown.
7. Mat white cardstock on black cardstock.
8. Attach clay pieces to card as shown using hot glue gun.More tips
on using Martha Stewart Crafter's Clay