1. Cut three 3 1/4 x 3 1/4in squares from medium pink cardstock.
2. Use the Punch Around the Page corner and edge punches to punch around all four sides of one of the squares. Repeat with the remaining two squares.
3. Print three monograms on light pink cardstock. Around one letter, cut a square so the monogram is centered. Adhere the monogram to a square mat of teal cardstock to fit inside the medium pink punched square. Repeat with each letter. Tip: As an alternative to monograms, use photos or artwork.
4. Arrange and adhere the three monograms on light pink background as shown.
5. Use the trim punch to punch a 12in strip of butterflies from teal cardstock. Adhere across the bottom of the background.
6. Use the large butterfly punch to punch one butterfly from dark pink cardstock. Adhere to the center monogram as shown.
7. Use the medium butterfly punch to punch six butterflies from dark pink cardstock. Adhere them to the teal punched strip and to the outer monograms. Mount completed artwork in frame.