1. Trim a piece of Jonquil craftstock to 10 x 7in. Fold in half so finished piece is 5 x 7in. Use a Bone Folder for a crisp edge.
2. Trim a piece of multicolored crosshatch paper to 4 1/2 x 6 1/2in and adhere it to the front of the card.
3. Punch three bunnies from the turquoise white dot paper. Cut a 1 1/8in square around each one so the bunny is centered.
4. Cut or punch three 1 1/4in squares from a piece of Jonquil craftstock.
5. Adhere the turquoise squares to the Jonquil squares.
6. Cut a piece of Yellow Dahlia seam binding about 6 1/2in long, and notch the two ends. Tip: To notch the end of a ribbon, fold the end in half lengthwise, and cut with scissors from the fold toward the end of the ribbon.
7. Adhere the seam binding across the front center of the card.
8. Adhere the three bunny squares, evenly spaced, across the seam binding.