1. For the basket base, cut a piece of dark brown cardstock to 11 x 11in.
2. Place the cardstock in the upper left corner of the Scoring Board. Score at 3 1/2in and then 7 1/2in. Turn the paper 90 degrees and repeat.
3. Cut the score lines on two opposing sides of the cardstock up to the center scored square. Fold the corner squares in and secure with double-sided tape.
4. Cut two pieces of pink cardstock to 2 3/8 x 12in. Punch along the length of both sides of the pink strips using the Flourish Eyelet Dot Deep Edge punch. Cut two pieces of dark pink cardstock to 2 1/8 x 12in and adhere one to the back of each of the pink punched strips.
5. Use the bone folder and ruler to score the strips and adhere them around the top of the brown basket base as shown. Make sure the punched edge is slightly above the top of the basket.
6. To create the basket handle, punch a 12in strip from dark pink cardstock using the Bangle Chain Trim punch. Cut a piece of dark brown cardstock to 1 x 12in, and adhere to the back of the punched strip. Cut a piece of pink cardstock to 1 5/8 x 12in and adhere to the back of the brown strip.
7. Gently bend the finished handle and adhere the ends inside the basket as shown.