1. Stamp a repeating cupcake pattern onto the front of a small favor bag as shown, alternating between dark pink, orange, and light pink ink.
2. Cut a 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inch piece of coral cardstock. Punch a name from white paper, and glue to the center of the coral cardstock.
3. Punch a light pink birthday cake and adhere it to the bottom left side of the coral tag with foam adhesive.
4. Punch balloons from yellow, light pink, and orange cardstock. Adhere the orange balloon to the top right corner of the tag. Place one adhesive foam dot to the bottom of the pink balloon, and two stacked foam dots to the bottom of the yellow balloon. Adhere them to the tag as shown.
5. Fold the top of the bag over and secure it with tape. Attach the tag to the top of the bag.