1. Create a 5 x 5in box following the directions on the scoring board.
2. Cut (10) 12 x 1/2 in strips of patterned paper.
3. Apply hot glue to both ends of one strip, and adhere the ends to the center of the strip to form two loops. Repeat with the remaining strips.
4. Layer and hot glue the paper loops at the centers to create a bow as shown. Adhere bird embellishment to center of bow.
5. Cut four 12 x 1in strips of coordinating patterned paper. Glue the ends of two strips together to create a long strip. Repeat to create a second long strip. Wrap strips around box, crossing at the top, and adhering at the bottom of the box. Trim ends as necessary.
6. Create tag by cutting a 1 1/4in circle and a 1in circle from different papers. Adhere the smaller circle to the larger one with an adhesive foam dot. Add metal bird to tag.
7. Punch a small hole in the tag. Thread baker’s twine through the hole, and attach tag to box.
8. Hot glue bow to top of box.