1. Punch an 11in circle from medium teal cardstock, using the Deco Shell cartridge. Next, punch a 6in circle from light teal cardstock.
2. Adhere a larger punched circle on kraft cardstock page as shown. Print journaling on kraft cardstock. Trim and round corners with corner rounder punch.
3.Wrap journaling block with blue and white twine, and adhere to back. Adhere journaling block to teal cardstock. Layer and adhere photo as shown.
4. Punch sand dollar from pale yellow cardstock, and glitter with Florentine gold glitter from the Desert glitter pack. Adhere to yellow cardstock and trim around edges with scissors. Adhere sand dollar to the twine.
5. Using the Martha Stewart Crafts circle cutter, cut a 2 1/4in circle from pale yellow cardstock and mat on a 2 1/2in teal cardstock circle. Spell title with alphabet stickers on yellow circle. Adhere the layered circles to the smaller punched circle.
6. Attach the punched circle to the page as shown using 3-D adhesive dots.