1. Cut red cardstock to 6 x 12 inches. Using ruler and bone folder on cutting mat, score and fold cardstock in half to form a 6 x 6 inch card.
2. Cut a piece of red cardstock to 5 x 5 inches. With the heart chain corner and edge punches, create a border around all four sides. Reserve punched hearts for later use.
3. Mat punched piece with square of light pink cardstock and adhere to card base.
4. Cut a square of light pink cardstock to fit inside the heart chain border. Ink stamps with pink and red ink, and then randomly apply to cardstock piece. Adhere punched red cardstock hearts using fine-tip glue pen.
5. Adhere finished piece to card base.
6. Cut red cardstock to 3¼ x 1½ inches. With the heart chain corner and edge punches, create border around all four sides. Mat on light pink cardstock, and adhere to card base using foam adhesive.
7. Use alphabet punches on white cardstock to spell “be mine,” and glue the letters to the small red heart block.
8. Stamp pink heart on light pink cardstock, punch it out, and use foam adhesive to attach it to the sentiment block.