1. Use the Punch Around the Page corner and edge punches to punch around all four sides of a 12 x 12in piece of teal cardstock. Save the flower pieces. Adhere the punched frame to a 12 x 12in piece of brown cardstock.
2. Use the Punch Around the Page corner and edge punches to punch around all four sides of a 8 x 8in piece of light green cardstock. Save the flower pieces. Center and adhere the punched frame to the piece of brown cardstock.
3. Mat a photo with light green cardstock as shown. Adhere some of the teal flower punched pieces from the frame to embellish the mat as shown. Center and adhere the matted photo in the middle of the light green punched frame.
4. Use the Alphabet Punch set to punch out a name in teal cardstock. Adhere the letters using the glue pen to a piece of light green cardstock and mat with teal cardstock. Add a teal flower to embellish as shown. Adhere to the photo mat using foam adhesive.
5. Adhere the rest of the teal and light green flower punched pieces into the flower openings on the frames as shown.