1. Be sure to layout your design before assembling. Bend some of your dangle bars to create movement. End each dangle with a 4mm crystal. Cut several lengths of chain to add to your necklace.
2. Create your dangles by stringing crystals or filigree beads onto an eye pin and create a loop on the top. (See our video on making eye pin loops!) Begin connecting them together in various lengths according to your design. Make sure to make several 4mm crystal dangles on head pins for the bottom of the strands.
3. Connect one end of the toggle to your wire using a crimp bead. (See our how to crimp video!)
4. Begin stringing your crystals and beads remembering to string on your dangles and chain as you go.
5. Finish by connecting the other half of toggle with a crimp bead.