1. Build on black cardstock. Cut white cardstock to 11 ½” and adhere centered to black.
2. Cut blue and red cardstock to 5 ½” x 10” each, and adhere them to page as shown. Adhere a piece of ¾” black ribbon horizontally to center of page.
3. Mat a 4 x 6 photo with black cardstock and adhere to center of page. Cut two photos smaller and adhere one to each side of large photo on red and blue cardstock.
4. Punch blue circles and red circles using 1” circle punch and adhere to top and bottom of page, alternating colors on red and blue.
5. Adhere Cookie Monster and Elmo Character stickers to top left and bottom right of page.
6. Apply title stickers to white areas of page at top right and bottom left.
7. Cut two pieces of white cardstock and adhere one to top of large center photo and one to bottom. Use this space for journaling.