1. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock and trim excess. Ink edges with green Martha Stewart Crafts Ink pad.
2. Trim brown patterned paper to fit on card base and adhere.
3. Mat sentiment on vintage book paper and again on brown card stock. Attach to card as shown in the example.
4. Punch circle from white cardstock and adhere Peter Pan stamp to center. Punch scalloped circle from brown cardstock and mat again.
5. Tuck circle under the edge of the sentiment, refer to example for placement.
6. Trim number from Handmade Alpha Tear Pad and adhere Peter Pan sticker to it.
7. Punch edge of scrap of green patterned paper with the Scalloped Scallop punch and attach to bottom of card and adhere number over, as shown in the example.